Causes of UTI
· The urethra is close to the anus as well as the vagina in women. Escherichia coli is a type of bacteria that is present in faeces and hence in the anus too. Escherichia coli bacteria can spread from the anus to the urethra and infect it. As the urethra is shorter in women than in men there is high change that women get more infected.
· There is a bacterial contamination from the vagina, if the person is suffering from venereal diseases.
· The chances of passing on the condition to their sexual partner are high, if any of two is suffering from UTI.
· The most common causes for lower UTI are aforementioned.
· Viral infection can also cause UTI.
· Fungus that develops from wearing damp underwear or tight-fitting clothes can also cause UTI.
ConclusionThat’s all! Thank-you for reading this blog. There is one suggestion that if you got tested in best pathology in Lucknow and are diagnosed with UTI, no need to panic. Reach out to best hospital for proper treatment. Your Doctor will design the best course of treatment for quick recovery and rehabilitation.